Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hey Everyone
Welcome to my website, I hope to share some valuable and fun fitness tips with you! Heres my first tip if you are not someone who enjoys working out. You dont need to go to a gym especially in the summer, fitness can be as simple as adding more walking into your life. Do you know that you can burn 500 calories just by walking for an hour a day! And you dont need to walk and hour straight. Try doing 10 minute increments, in fact if you want to track your steps and calories do what I do . Use a pedometer, my fave is Omrons GoSmart pedometer its the most accurate one I have found and I love that I can just throw it into my purse or wear it on my hip all day and by the end of the day! Wow its fun to see how many calories I have burned or how many miles I have walked. Visit gosmartpedometers.com and turn your walk into a workout. 
xo ramona

6 comments:

  1. Ramona, what do you think about jumping rope to loose weight?
    How much rope jumping a day would help? 10 minutes or 30 minutes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ramona, this is exactly what I've started to do. I moved house so live beside some lovely forests and trails, have been going hiking every morning and feel great! Pedometer sounds like a great idea though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. To those of you who like to jump rope for weight loss, try doing 30-45 seconds of jumprope, then rest for 30 seconds. repeat for 5 sets. Each set try different ways of jumping, single leg them switch, 2 legs at a time, backwards, forwards mix it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read an article about you having a method for toning/reducing "cankles". I have horrendous cankles, I don't want to wear anything but pants. Please, if you truly have a method for dealing with these, let me know. If your program works then I would make an amazing before and after story. I'm serious, the cankles are huge, and I am not! I never even knew there was a name for them. M.J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Please update. I just found and I would love weekly tips.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ramona, I'm interested in buying your 321 video but am unsure if you ship to Singapore? Can't seem to get any information on the website. Pls advice. Tks!

    ReplyDelete